Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A little about me


As the Hydrix Kickstarter gets underway, I want to share a bit about me and Hydrix.  My name is Eric Ramirez, an Entrepreneur based in Houston, TX.  I'm a product of Houston and have always enjoyed the diversity and opportunities available to anybody with the will to achieve.  I earned an undergrad in Engineering as a Texas Aggie where I got my first taste of building systems consisting of embedded devices and communications with complex networking issues.  I spent the next 10 years at HP building software and learned all about delivering large scale projects and integrating with hardware.  Over that same time I earned an MS in Entrepreneurship and honed those skills over several projects along the way.  I've methodically built a team with the right set of skills and the desire to make a change in the gaming industry, providing what gamers really want!  The Hydrix team has over 60 years of combined experience in delivering technical projects and is ready to build out the Hydrix data center and pipe all the games you can take into your hands.  Again, we can only make this possible with your support, so donate today and share with your networks to make Hydrix Gaming a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment